Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Johannesburg, Gauteng3 reviews
4,0
It was so exciting to work with different cultures of people and it was my first time working in a big company.i learnt how to communicate with people,handling different queries and taking decisions on behalf of the store.i also learnt how to take responsibility about the things i am working with as i was working with expensive and risky stock.(cellphones, wacthes and jewellery)
2,0
I would come in store and sort the clothes on the rails so they look neat and tidy for the customers, but most of the time I would work in the fitting room and assist customers who want to fit clothes. Co-workers were friendly, most of them. Management was supportive. Hardest part of the job was the rude customers and the most enjoyable was interacting with different customers obviously and seeing them leave the store happy and satisfied with the service
Pros
Cons
working long hours while standing
4,0
A typical day at work will be interacting with my customers and making sure I meet their expectation 100%. I have learned the importance of customer service, and the importance of the customer. I have learned supervisory skills from my previous manager and mentor and acquired a lot of knowledge. The hardest part of the job will be dealing with an unsatisfied customer, and having to go extra mile in order to satisfy him/her. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers, having to see them sharing their experiences, and trusting you.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons