Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant15 reviews
South Africa15 reviews
3,0
to introduce the new arrivals to customers and to show the trending clothes.

it makes me feel so happy to see people get what they've needed from me
Pros
happy mood
Cons
overtimes
5,0
Working at Edgars gives lots of experience, i know how to mechadise, house keeping, attention to details, driving sales,reach target, customer service
4,0
To work for Edgar's was lots of fun you see different people daily and it give you a fair opportunity to sell you brand to just anyone. I didn't see it as hard work due to the fact all customers walking in to the shop has money its just a matter of closing them on what you want them to buy from you. Should opportunity arises again to be a beauty consultant I would fly like an eagle due to my current sales experience.
Pros
insentives
Cons
over festive
4,0
You have to listern to your siniors in order to learn do what you are being told to do

Also engage you self with the job you applied for be dedicated be available
Pros
Free lunches when you give good customer service
4,0
Although my line manager tends to be unfair at times,I do genuinely enjoy my job. I love fashion and clothes, I sell bags and accessories and that gets me going.I adapt easily so I develop a passion for any job offered.
Pros
High professionalism
3,0
It is a fast paced environment, very productive , very fun loving , creative people. it allows one to open up to society and be bold. Teaches you how to the floor is maintained .
Pros
alot of knownledge to be gained
3,0
Enjoyed working here. great room for growth. hard to get leave if needed. always working weekends. job didn't allow family time. salary wasn't good enough .
Pros
easy working environment, lovely team
Cons
poor pay
5,0
They knew how to deal wit their employees and they take them very serious ,cause they the ones making all sales and other things possible in the shop.
Pros
promotions and competitions'
Cons
normal hours
3,0
Enjoyed working at the company although the scheduling wasn't always in my favour .Nonetheless it was lovely getting to deal with different customers who somehow taught me that everyone is unique in his or her own way .Year end functions were awesome.
Pros
Sincere working environment
Cons
Few working days = less income
5,0
Working at Edgar has gain me experience in providing good customer service mainly to edgars customers. I now know how to deal with difficult customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
normal hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Edgars?
4,0
Helping the customers, making orders for the customers, I enjoy interacting with the customers, the long hours was the hardest thing.
Pros
Staff Discount
2,0
it is a busy place put their customers first and supply quality products. I lent more of sales assistance and communication, working with other people.
Pros
n/a
Cons
overtime
3,0
People need to be more secured and given assurance about their future; I think its high time more people work on a note permanent basises
3,0
A typical day at work would be rendering services to customers, making sure that they are satisfied and happy.

I have learnt to be responsible, to be productive, to be self-reliant, to be compliant to procedures of the company,how to interact with customers and also to work to reach a target.

The management was motivate and encouraging as we would receive supervision from them. They made it easy for us to work.

My co-workers were as driven with customer services.

The hardest part of the job was to see a customer unsatisfied.

The most enjoyable part of the job was expressing my passion in being able to help or assist the next person in store (customer).
3,0
Its a pleasent and productive company to work for. Lot of development and growth in the company.
Pros
tea
Cons
work normal hours a day. 8hrs