Edgars
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Edgars Employee Reviews for Specialist

I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.
Yes I worked there it was great working there learnt a lot from the company for an example I learnt how to work with customers, people how to respect another person and how to behave in the midst of other peeps.
Good place to work,but not happy about the salary considering all the responsibility that come with my position. Otherwise i m enjoying my job
Pros
Share payouts twice a year
Cons
* Very challenging but with cutting edge thrill and possible resolutions to any situation. * I learned that if you are dedicated at your work there will be always a room for improvement. * Management is always helpful and have very useful systems in place to accomplish every day-to-day situations. * I was always working with nice people and helpful in many ways. * The hard part of the job was being unable to satisfy a customer due to stock shortage or unavailability of ranges. * Enjoyable part of work was hosting fun and exciting fashion sales and launching new customer/ staff benefiting services.
Pros
Red Carpet Sales, Random 3 Day sales
Cons