Edgars
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Edgars Culture reviews

Working at the company was worth it gave me time to grow learn and shared my skills knowledge meeting different people and culture and communication with customers delivering good customer service planning ahead and making dead ends meet thank you
Pros
Free lunch on special occasions
Cons
Doing launch promotions required long hours
The work culture is so great to everybody as we all get along very well as a team. The management doesn't just sit and conduct, instead they help around & edge is to always be a winning team which is one great business fundamentals.
The Company is very good to work for but everyone starts somewhere but i left before getting a better position. Love the culture of the Edgar's family
Pros
Christmas gift, staff account
Cons
I used to like learning different skills moving from each department to another working as a team taught me many talents from each individual time keeping
I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance
My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.
Besides long hours working at Edgars is very challenging and competitive bt it was fun and i experienced good things with the staff and they r very friendly and good at wht they doing..
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
You guys are the best . I love everything about Edgars . Staff is excellent and well presented . The team is great and their motivation is perfect . I’m thankful for Edgars so much .
Working at edgars was a great experience and I loved working there.the staff and mangers were very friendly. I gained more experience about the impotance of customer service.
It's a good place place to work for a fresh form school. People are lovely, friendly and work as a team. Money is not good, you learn from others as we worked as a team
Pros
Oppotunity to learn
Cons
No job security
It's great environment and great team. You get you o learn a lot. Meet lots of people in different aspects which it grows you as person. And get to understand more of you and the working that you doing.
Cons
To work at edgars tought me how to handle different customer attitudes..i enjoyed working at edgars because the management was so eager to teach how to multitask..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime
Need good skills management and training of security as well. Also manage to need to be helpful towards there staff members at all times. It will help.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
I had an amazing colleagues at Edgars there is a team work.I have to work with team and how to creat people at work place.And I had an amazing managers in the world.
Pros
There free lunch when we rich target
Cons
During holidays
Working at edgars is secured and a nice place to work and yes we do get benefits when we make monthly and early target which does help and we get staff discount which also helps
Pros
More benefits
Cons
Long working hours
working under pressure,i learnt to work with money and to be accurate,management was poor,the hardest part of the job was to work with clients,i did not enjoy
senior management run the business like a regular business with no regard to fashion, culture is fine though, lovely training ground for buyers and planners
fn and team building in management and staff i have learnt a lot about customer service management is very fair and nuetral the most impressive part when we each target and get rewarded
Pros
incentives
Cons
Enjoyed the team work and collaboration from fellow management and staff. Enjoyed the harmonious and safe working environment, the coaches and opportunity to coach others.
Pros
Lots of growth opportunities
Cons
Working with customers is a big challenge because when you having your mood at work is not a priority but customer satisfactory comes first. A manner of approach is very important "its not what you say but how you say it" that is what I was taught and it worked for me. Management is well groomed and grooms employees also, going to assist a customer and offering them help before they even come to you is the workplace culture not forgetting to smile. Pushing for a target on very slow days becomes draining, getting a few customers coming in. Making money is the most fun part it is genuinely exciting and keeps me flexible.
Pros
Team outting
Cons
Working on Sunday