Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

A nice experience of the retail business

6 February 2018
I worked at all sections of the store , cosmetics , cellphones , cash office , service centre , stock room. I was basically a "reliever" of anyone that was on lunch or wasn't available or needed to be somewhere.
4,0
26 February 2019
I was happy fir the past 4 years but with the closure of stores in 2019 it made me realise I had to get everything was good you get the best salary.Good bonuses
Pros
payed lunches
14 November 2018
Usually very busy around lunch time and in the evenings when shops about to close.Management are slave drivers with little to no consideration of the employee.The hardest part would be working very long hours without weekends off and very little payment and having to deal with difficult customers and management on a daily basis with no room to grow or advance to atleast permanent position.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a satisfied and happy customer after giving them a great service.
Pros
commission
Cons
Long hours little pay
5,0
2 May 2018
Same role
I've learned that communication to stuff and customer it's very important.stuff meeting are very important,u learn more about your company,selling product n insurances.
Pros
Staff price
Cons
Salary