Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

It came with a new environment in my life.

4,0
27 January 2016
It was so exciting to work with different cultures of people and it was my first time working in a big company.i learnt how to communicate with people,handling different queries and taking decisions on behalf of the store.i also learnt how to take responsibility about the things i am working with as i was working with expensive and risky stock.(cellphones, wacthes and jewellery)
2,0
4,0
26 February 2019
I was happy fir the past 4 years but with the closure of stores in 2019 it made me realise I had to get everything was good you get the best salary.Good bonuses
Pros
payed lunches
2,0
14 November 2018
Usually very busy around lunch time and in the evenings when shops about to close.Management are slave drivers with little to no consideration of the employee.The hardest part would be working very long hours without weekends off and very little payment and having to deal with difficult customers and management on a daily basis with no room to grow or advance to atleast permanent position.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a satisfied and happy customer after giving them a great service.
Pros
commission
Cons
Long hours little pay
20 April 2020
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance