Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Family like place, fun and productive

3,0
31 July 2019
It's a good place place to work for a fresh form school. People are lovely, friendly and work as a team.

Money is not good, you learn from others as we worked as a team
3,0
2,0
4,0
Pros
Oppotunity to learn
Cons
No job security
21 December 2019
Same role
Casual - Service Centre Operator (SCO) (Former Employee) - Parow, Western Cape
Edgars had given me a very good experience of working in the retail industry. With a fairly relaxed atmosphere, great co-workers and managers, and a great working environment, I would gladly work for Edgars any day. However, this was a stepping stone on my path to a better career. It has given me good experience and growth to the working environment.
2,0
13 June 2019
Same role
Service centre operator (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein
I loved my job n I enjoyed it BT it came to a place where I no longer enjoy it because we where treated unfairly especially managenent n the salary I was getting there was very little there was no change so I decided to go to other option
Pros
Free lunches when reached target of certain services
Cons
Would get long hours if we count stock or having store visits
22 September 2018
Same location
sales and beuty consultant (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
To work for Edgar's was lots of fun you see different people daily and it give you a fair opportunity to sell you brand to just anyone. I didn't see it as hard work due to the fact all customers walking in to the shop has money its just a matter of closing them on what you want them to buy from you. Should opportunity arises again to be a beauty consultant I would fly like an eagle due to my current sales experience.
Pros
insentives
Cons
over festive