Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

friendly

6 February 2018
I enjoyed my time at edgars, started my retail, staff are trained and are encouraged to grow within the company, are developed accordingly. Lots of opportunities for staff to grow.
2,0
Pros
growth
Cons
favouratism rife
4,0
19 March 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Newtown, Gauteng
Customer service its a priority and adhere to the customer needs. My journey with Edgar's has provided a massive experience about the leadership, productivity, how to handle pressure and be creative in short space of time and analytical thinking. The management team is transparent and supportive . Edgar's strive for excellence in every aspect of business and they want to create a friendly environment for customers through best service and quality products they sell. The challenge about the job basically would be to always offer the best service to the customers. And the enjoyable part of the job is the work benefits when the target it is reached by the store.
4,0
24 June 2016
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Merchandise , sales customer service , replenish and clean of your department

Customer was a king

Management were well respected

Co-workers were driven by sales back then ( 1997)

we only implemented what we were told there was no room for ideas back then ( 1997)

Dealing with my customers
Pros
working with people
Cons
strict management
5,0
27 November 2019
Same location
Customer Service/ Fitting Room Assistant (Former Employee) - Claremont, Western Cape
Working at edgars was a great experience and I loved working there.the staff and mangers were very friendly. I gained more experience about the impotance of customer service.