Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 717 reviews

Emerson is a good company with great ethics

It's a good company with great ethics, good management and there is a balance between work and personal life. Safety is also their number one priority.

Multinational company offering Good opportunity to grow and succeed in this field. Creative and independent view of organising your working day. Team work.

Decent working environment

Management culture is good Problem areas can be discussed and resolved. Limited growth potential Low staff turnaround. Good reputation in industry on products and services

Pros

flexi work hours

Cons

low salary increases

Interesting exposure

Typically things are well rounded the workload is a little light but it provides me with exposure to a field i never really thought i could pursue whole heatedly there is ups and downs and confusion every now and again but it inspires me to improve my understanding by going out and researching what i dont know.

Pros

Reasonable hours and high flexibility

Cons

Relaxed

Review

I felt that I learnt a lot at Emerson Industrial Automation from basic admin tasks to certain accounting functions which was a great experience and learning curve after finishing university. My fellow co-workers were great to work with as well. It was a great experience overall and I'm looking forward to my next challenge.

Pros

Free lunch on Fridays, also working times were fairly flexible.

Cons

The business goes in cycles so there are days when its extremely quiet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 2 717 reviews