Empact Group
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Empact Group Employee Reviews

South Africa25 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Enjoy being there, it was a very lively and staff was very friendly.Honestly I was hired during the pandemic and I was delighted to have a company to hire such inexperienced young man during a rough time.So I am thankful for the opportunity.

Pros

Free lunch

Cleaning

The poeple at unit was very nice to work with but there are some of them that think the the owners of the unit...I signed to do cleaning end up doing storeman work as well

Pros

No lunch

Cons

7 till 4

Horrible work environment.

Expect a low salary and a very broad job description.No room for growth. Also Managerial positions are reserved for white people.If you're looking to gain experience try it out

Fun workplace

I have learned a lot and Im well groomed,strong and able to face difficult situation because of empact.i have gained lot of experience and I acknowledge that I'm ready for a growth.

Pros

Bonus

Questionable

This company exploits staff with low salaries Duties are way more than they say They don't pay overtimeThey don't pay for sending you to clients for transportYou will be working till midnight for no recognition or appreciation Nepotism & unfairness No credit where it's due

Pros

Tea an coffee

Empact Group

Good place to work at.Good company environment and atmosphere. Teamwork and collaboration is a major part of working at the company. Overall good experience

They don't care about workers only care about money you make in a unit

Too much work but less salary it also depends on regional managers on how they willing to assist unit managers .Unit managers are not being motivated to be able to motivate the staff, they only get involve if the unit is not making money that all.So far after they exchange te regional manager iam starting to feel like a unit manager as my regional manager is so supportive and helpful at all times.

Long day, long hours, busy, just okay place of work, no teamwork

Just an okay place for a person starting up.You also get to learn your strengths and lean more on your strengths to make it throughPolish your skillsLearning new things, techniques,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, work alone, long hours of standing, pressure r

Productive and good place to work at if your title matches your duties and responsibilities.

I have learned a lot,their work style is very smart and productive .They under pay, salary never matches the accountability and responsibility of the work.The duties and Job description never matches.They always put client first.and they can do anything to retain the contract.They always make sure the healthy and safety of employees is adhered.

Impact group is good company that I work for 2021 ,I like the management ad team ,their respecting each other. Team work is good ,I wish to work again

Pros

No free time

Best culture work place

Very productive with great culture within the work place on ground floor there is trust in each other and all became one big happy family who are all loyal..

No growth , favorism and nepotism

Not easy to grow. Those related or known to the managers given opportunity. If you dont have relatives working to the company before ,is not easy to survive

Pros

Cons

Normal

I leaned alit working for Empact Group. They are helpful and always friendly

I was the Hostesses Supervisor and there was 36 hostess working for me. We worked together to improve patients queries. There diets and see that they get the right food and that they are happy.

Pros

Half an hour lunch

Cons

6:00-15-00 Went in sometime for nightshift

Very busy working environment

It is a great company to work for got to learn so much about the food, cleaning and hygiene industries. With the current pandemic the company did very well financially

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Great experience when it comes to catering and cooking and customer service

The job was amazing and good team work and lots to learn because there is training when it come to different departments and work ethics and a fun and productive place to be.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

Normal 8 hour shift Monday to Friday

Productive and fun workplace

I find interesting working at empact group because I gained experience. I'm willing to gain experience in a different environment I'm. I thank empact group with all experience they gave me I have learnt a lot and that's what I'm taking with me.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal hours

Empact group

They have a culture that anyone can fit into. I work as an Events host, and what I like about my job is that I get to meet different characters including the people i work with. Our management is easy to talk to and accessible to you, they care about their employees wellbeing. The hardest part about my job is that it requires you to smile even when you're in pain.

Good quality of work place.

Good work environment nice management,always good presentation of catering to the patience as I'm working in a private hospital,good and great time there.

I Gained Experience

I gained a lot of experience and met a lot of good people in the unit and environment I was working in for Empact Group. I was and am still satisfied knowing that I did my duties to the best of my ability for the patient/customer as well as for the premises it operates in and the client. I wish them and all future employees the best 👍

Salaries

Fortunate silawule I like to work at Empact group as a Administrator. My concern it's a salaries coz we a are living in a town and you need to pay rent for every month. So the salaries is not corresponding.

Costumer service is good

Good on OHS ,practicing HSE ,good on customer service ,fresh food everyday,food is always on time,balancing stock making sure that the customer is happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empact Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance