Empact Group

Empact Group Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews
5,0
They have a culture that anyone can fit into. I work as an Events host, and what I like about my job is that I get to meet different characters including the people i work with. Our management is easy to talk to and accessible to you, they care about their employees wellbeing. The hardest part about my job is that it requires you to smile even when you're in pain.
5,0
Good work environment nice management,always good presentation of catering to the patience as I'm working in a private hospital,good and great time there.
4,0
I gained a lot of experience and met a lot of good people in the unit and environment I was working in for Empact Group. I was and am still satisfied knowing that I did my duties to the best of my ability for the patient/customer as well as for the premises it operates in and the client. I wish them and all future employees the best 👍
5,0
Fortunate silawule I like to work at Empact group as a Administrator. My concern it's a salaries coz we a are living in a town and you need to pay rent for every month. So the salaries is not corresponding.
Cons
3,0
Good on OHS ,practicing HSE ,good on customer service ,fresh food everyday,food is always on time,balancing stock making sure that the customer is happy.
3,0
Needs a very strong character, who is determined and knowledgeable in their area of expertise. A strong independent employee with excellent self-management ability.
5,0
Empact Group focusses on maintaining great client and customer relationship and retention, by ensuring superior services and support solutions in Food, Cleaning, Hygiene, and Pest Control, Facilities Management (FM), and Commercial Real Estate Services (CRES). I was part of a driven and client-focussed team that ensured the company delivered great services across all divisions.
It was a privilege to spend 25 years of my employment with this company.
Pros
Monthly Connect meetings with all members of staff
5,0
It was nice workin there it is my passion workin with people helpin people serving people the empact group was good people always giving good service to there clients
5,0
I learn new things everyday and there is growth sometimes people are rude but the policy is that the customers is always right and comes first always.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Empact Group?