eNCA

eNCA Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa12 reviews
4,0
DSNG Department
The section is a good flexible department that is open to new and innovative suggestions. how ever the process it takes to accomplish a project is far too long due to other procedures in other departments
Pros
Flexible hours, communicative team
Cons
few staff in the department. No overtime
5,0
relaxed work, great colleagues with professional outlook
very nice company, good benefits, staff is friendly, everyone knows what is required, great HR department, bosses are relaxed but professional, overall a very very good company if you perform well
4,0
Valuable, professional and exciting
My job is fresh, fun and exciting because it is LIVE television broadcasting.

While there's a consistency in terms of my experience and skill in the position, it is also within an ever-changing and dynamic space.

Any day, hour or minute could be a breaking news moment and therefore I have developed the ability for ever-preparedness in putting out the best quality broadcast content on air. This has also improved my attention to detail and has helped me acquire some excellent communication and life skills that I can use in a broad spectrum of media and in daily life.

I have also come to understand South African viewers - what gets them talking, debating and how they prefer to receive content over the television medium.

My work environment is casual but highly professional. Most of my colleagues, senior to junior; are very skilled in an array of positions. Most are dedicated and advanced at what they do.

The hardest part of the job has to be the irregular hours as I do shift work. This is challenging as it can take time to adjust to new shifts at times.

The most enjoyable part?...the adrenaline of live rolling news! Production encompasses constant productivity. I get to be part of conceptual planning, content editing, do quality control for the product and to put almost every show live on air. I have the opportunity to both share my ideas and to receive and apply instructions from executive management, speak to presenters and have first-hand access to people from all walks of life when doing in-studio interviews.
Pros
employee and family benefits
Cons