The dynamic and unique business model is what attracted me to this working environment. It is mostly a very corporate environment and there is room for job advancement. It was a completely new environment and way of working for me.
The staff have been somewhat helpful during task completion. The environment doesn't encourage much socialising and it's purely a work-and-go-home environment with many tasks being undertaken and overseen. There is much to learn and this is a positive challenge for any person seeking advancement of their personal skills.
- What should you wear to an interview at Engel & Völkers?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Engel & Völkers?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Engel & Völkers?One person answered
- Does Engel & Volkers offer internships ? If so, will it still offer them in 3 - 4 years time ?
- If you were to leave Engel & Völkers, what would be the reason?