Engineering Resource Group

Engineering Resource Group Employee Reviews

5,0
I worked 100% remote from home my whole time working for ERG. Everyone was always friendly and very helpful when I had an issue and need someone in the office. The assignment I was working on lasted almost 3 years. I was so sad that it ended but so happy I got the great opportunity.
5,0
I really like to work for this agency they are always on point with everything and they don't make wait for anything. they have the right people working here. I like to call for any questions and they will resolve the problem on the first shot.
4,0
Truly fantastic people to work with. The work is straightforward and they treat their clients with respect. Because of the consistent great work that is done clients return that respect.
5,0
this is army reserves and you can start a career with the service but there is pitfalls to staying in and being pulled away from your family. but you can make something of yourself and be proud of your career
Pros
one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year
Cons
leaving your job
5,0
Great place to work out of school. The people there are very helpful and very experienced in the respective fields. This is a good place to learn a little bit of every engineering discipline.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Project based
5,0
Everyone was very helpful in all aspects from interview suggestions, job description, human resources, payroll and benefits. I had no problem getting in touch with the recruiters and administrative staff.
Pros
Good communication
5,0
I've worked at two long term contract technical positions through
Engineering Resource Group and they've always paid on time and

have been very supportive. The recruiters know their job, know the

job market and respond to your questions and concerns in a timely

manner ( something I've found lacking in some other agencies.)
Pros
Benefits include 401k
5,0
I was hired by Engineering Resource Group, to work onsite at Kearfott Corporation. I provided Kearfott with Full-Cycle Corporate recruiting, (mainly engineering positions) posted on their corporate web site, Govt. agencies & various job boards to attract talent in the local metropolitan area. This was a wonderful experience & Kearfott Corporation was a great place to work.
Pros
Extremely friendly staff & management & generous to their employees.
Cons
There were no cons.
3,0
Did not deal much with company. They were a placement house.
Pros
job placement. health care. paid vacation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineering Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4,7