EOH
3,6 out of 5 stars.

EOH Employee Reviews

South Africa157 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Productive and challenging place to work at

Good company to work for. challenging and opportunity for growth/ career development.Teams change a lot. have to be able to adapt quickly.There's diversity/ inclusion.

It was a busy place, it was also educational

I had a great time of my life there,even though the competition was very tight,at the same we were expected to be accurate, because we were dealing with a crucial information.

Stressful place to work in

Stressful, abusing employees exploiting employees and paying them low salaries. No company benefits, expecting employees to work under stressful conditions

Pros

No benefits

Cons

Long stressful hours

Productive Place to grow in your career

The problem is the salary.Business first employee last, which from my point of view it is not fair to be in that kind of culture.Employees work hard and they should be rewarded

Pros

Team support

Cons

Long hours less compensation

Very productive

I was so grateful for working at EOH because I gained valuable knowledge of the System support there. I knew nothing at first but EOH helped me a lot most of the things in system support I know them because of EOH.

A very fun place to be at and the deliverance is vital

Work culture very nice working at EOH no stress because even when the work is too much teams mates are ready to jump in and help and the most enjoyable part is that we have some gaming rooms to ease the stress of working

Pros

friday Pizza

Cons

travelling to get to work

happy and having fun

starting with happy smile checking everyone is on good mood helping those who need help checking building is on good condition checking contractors are doing their work properly

Pros

Own lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Worst workplace ever

Literally one of the worst experiences of my entire career life, I worked there for 6 years my retirement was under R30000, the management does not care about employee equity or rights, the is not work advancement what so ever and the level of disregard for hardwork is discouraging.

Pros

Basic living assistance with the little pay

Cons

No growth

It's a fun place to work at

It's a great place to work at but with lot of work to do. But it's a good environment with good people and u get to learn a lot of things from that company

Pros

Tea time

Cons

An hour

Great Company with Great oppertunities

Loved working there. They place you where they need your skills so you learn new tech all the time. You make good friends and this type of work is perfect to prepare yourself to work as an independent consultant.

Pros

New Tech

Cons

Kind of alone as you are placed at their cleints

If your salary gets too high, they shift you into a different business unit and work you out of the company. This part put me under immense pressure and almost had a nervous breakdown

Productive and extremely amazing people and environment

This was not a permanent job but rather a temping position. This company is amazing and the people were truly amazing as well. They’re extremely helpful and friendly. Such a wonderful environment to work in.

Pros

Helpful people, extended lunch breaks, good environment

Cons

Temping position.

Productive Work Place

It nice to work for a company that provides quality coffee in the morning ...lolIt was nice working for EOH , I have learnt the importance of time management and working well with others. My manager is very good, friendly and kind but when it comes to work , you have to perform.

Pros

Free coffee, Friendly co-workers

Cons

No benefits, no performance bonuses.

Stressful work environment compounded by office politics

No clear guidelines, training, mentoring or work focus provided when starting a new position.A 'confused' work environment compounded and made more difficult by office politics. Complicated and mutually beneficent (not always beneficent to the company but always beneficent to the individual in work and personal) relationships have to be created before any type of advancement is possible. Individual personal preference from management given to individuals whom does not question anything but does their duty like robots.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Most work have to be done outside of office hours

Pays well but no performance review or transparent promotion process

I enjoyed my time at EOH but thought that managers were mostly not qualified for their jobs. Too much nepotism and too many rejects from other consulting houses.

i would love to work for company where their culture its friendly, challenging, motivating, engaging,nurturing,collaborative and diversity.They create a positive culture of leadership and mentoring. Make sure employees are comfortable collaborating with colleagues at all levels. Encourage one on one meetings various roles and teams.

cool

My role included a lot of interaction with clients, Cold Calling and Strategic Business development. I had a strategic role that included providing insight to all outbound Business developers

Was based at the client office so interaction with EOH was very minimal

Very little interaction with EOH consultants and management. I was based at the client site so was very involved with Mastercard process as opposed to EOH processes. I also engaged with them on the hire of other contingent staff and this was not as efficient.

Productive and challenging

Management took employees to heart. Open door policy and structured , they worked well in teams Always engaged with all stake holders Group sermon are with internal business units was encouraged

Controlled by allegedly corrupt directors

Stay away from this company . Too much of corrupt activities . The KZN regional Executive was sent packing lately to avoid the disgrace . They are allegedly linked to the MIE verification company who are owned by the company linked to SAP alleged IT fraud . Stay away from these guys and their accomplices .

Unethical conduct by managers

Lack of clear direction in terms of leadership. There is no fair practise amongst employee with similar work experience and performance. Lots of corruption which is being dealt with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EOH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • EOH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?