ERS Biometrics
View all ERS Biometrics reviews

ERS Biometrics

ERS Biometrics Employee Review

fun work place

Management is very good they more like friends in the office but if we work then we work hard always open for advice and and to give advise. hardest part of the job is coping with difficult clients.

Pros

flexi breaks, driving long distances, sleeping in big fancy hotels

Cons

The traveling to work and back home, I have to wake up at 4:15 In the morning, and I get late home at night

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Fun people to work with, Management is very unprofessional and rude and don't care about staff

I worked there as an intern at the end of 6 months we were all not hired, it seems like it's they mondus operandi to hire people for 6 months then end the contract and hire more.

Good working environment

It was a great working environment. Racism existed, serious problems done by white employees would be swept under the carpet, black people get punished for every little mistake they make, or even get fired as a result. Clients would sometimes get angry at you as an Agent for their own mistakes with no apology after resolving the issue.

Pros

Free Internet

Cons

No Overtime Payment

Good

Not so bad but alot of uncertainty,you can be permanent but conntract is immediately terminated.you have to work hard hard to prove yourself...but it great cause the clients are the best to deal with and always make your day

Pros

Sales

Cons

Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERS Biometrics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance