Eskom Holdings Limited logo

3,9Work-Life Balance
3,7Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 250 reviews

Easy to read and reply

It's a great company to work at and they got the best benefits and offer employees room to study and grow. They have a lot of trainings to enhance your experience.

Productive and fun place to work

Since ive been employed as a fixed term contract worker things actually changed for the better in 2016. We use to work under the labour brokers who actually didn't want to fight for us to become permanent so they terminated our contracts in 2015. August 2016 Eskom took us in as fixed term contract workers we actually earned a lot more under Eskom as trough the labour brokers but our contracts also ended at November 2017.

Professional, challenging yet rewarding

I had various positions at Eskom Distribution. Starting in Customer Services department. Dealing with customer queries, connections, and disconnections (eish) within the walk in centre. Disconnection of electricity was a very difficult and heart breaking part of the job. Yet it was my duty..I then got promoted and was very involved with public road shows, together with a team dealing with electricity education etc. Management was of the finest. The camaraderie within our walk in centre was awesome - like a family.

Pros

Corporate Company with excellent benefits

Cons

Dealing with general public can be very trying.

Good company to work for

Good company to work for, provides a lot of opportunities. Allows and individual to be productive and interact with different people in all levels. Most people are fun to work with. Provides an opportunity to make a difference in the communities. Help them to realise their dreams. The most important thing I learned is to be always truthful to the customers no matter how difficult the situation is. The most difficult part of my job is to dissapoint customers by telling them that they cannot be provided with electricity supply due to the insufficient electricity. The most enjoyable part of the job is when our team achieve targets and connect customers within targerts.

Pros

Company benefits and opportunities

Cons

Climbing co-operate ladder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eskom Holdings Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0