Expeditors
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Expeditors

Expeditors Employee Review

Training & Culture

Expeditors invests extensive training in their staff, with many enjoying a long tenure due to the varied promotion possibilities. The culture is one based on 10 key elements, which differentiate the company from its competitors. After leaving Expeditors' employ, the competitors are weary of a good-fit in their organisation because of this.

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

The best Company I have ever worked for!!!

I loved this job. Leading the team on getting good sustainable accounts that were profitable. Its the 80/20 rule. 20% or less of your customers can give you 80% of your revenue.! Targets for me were the retailers in Cape Town. Some had been with their Logistics agents forever and they were in a rut. Expeditors had the most incredible tools to change that forever. Getting out there and talking to the decision makers, setting up meetings with the big guns was so exciting. Why? Because I knew we could deliver as a company. Best time of my life in 29 years of Sales and Marketing for Logistics and Supply Chain. I knew these retailers for years but now I had something I knew they couldn't refuse. Especially if they had the interests of their own company's bottom line at heart. It was no hardship at all to work 10 hours a day for this company. The rewards were fantastic. Hardest part of the job was convincing my boss to employ more people so we could handle the volume of business about to hit us.!!! Those customers we got on board are still there today.

Pros

Brilliant support from Management at that time and brilliant training

Cons

not enough hours in a day
Same location

Amazing team culture

They look at character rather than just overall experience. They are very focus on training and simplifying process to optimize productivity. They are open about finance and also company goals in all areas even if it does not pertain to your product. Every can add value to the company goal. Very corporate, but sue to COVID I believe they relaxed certain of their requirements.
Same location

freights clerk

It has been a very overwhelming experience working at sag or. I was given opportunity to climb and equipped myself. It was a great pleasure spending my few years with them.

Pros

outing

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expeditors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 027 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Expeditors
  • Training & Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?