Expeditors

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 010 reviews

Extremely professional

Company with great systems in place. Company with culture of improving staff at all levels. Very good platform to fine tune your skills to work in any environment. Excellent benefits and training opportunities.

Pros

Excellent opportunities to grow both local & international

Administration

Working for Expeditors gave me an opportunity to understand logistics as it is a Global logistics company. Highlight was definitely the culture that is entrenched within the organization. I just didn't enjoy the working hours (8am to 5pm) and the Salary.

Pros

Organizational culture

Cons

Long working hours

stable secure company to work for

stable secure company to work for. strict environment has its pros and cons friendly people intensive training great team

Typical day

A typical day starts from handling customer complaints, to signing on new accounts. Handling a new customer. I have learned a lot over the many years, knowledge that I am willing to share with others. Management is very supportive of issues, concerns and very open to new ideas. The hardest part of the job is being very diligent when following company policies and procedures, dropping the ball can result in serious trouble for yourself. I love interacting with my customers chit chatting with them through out the day. Co workers are easy to work with, each one gets one with the job, each person has a task to complete and completes, if you need assistance they are willing to assist.

Business driven establishment with goals laid out. Training is compulsory but there is little room to grow.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expeditors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 010 reviews