Expeditors Employee Reviews for Logistics AssociateReview this company
Logistics Associate1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1 022 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for Expeditors gave me an opportunity to understand logistics as it is a Global logistics company. Highlight was definitely the culture that is entrenched within the organization. I just didn't enjoy the working hours (8am to 5pm) and the Salary.
Long working hours
Was this review helpful?
See more Expeditors reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expeditors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1 022 reviews
Ratings by category
3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Expeditors
- What is Expeditors sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Expeditors, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Expeditors?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Expeditors?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Expeditors?One person answered
- What is Expeditors vacation policy? How many vacation days do you get per year?
- How has Expeditors responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the work environment and culture like at Expeditors?
- Does expeditors offer internship to students studying diploma in information technology?