Expeditors

South Africa2 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 023 reviews

Training & Culture

Expeditors invests extensive training in their staff, with many enjoying a long tenure due to the varied promotion possibilities. The culture is one based on 10 key elements, which differentiate the company from its competitors. After leaving Expeditors' employ, the competitors are weary of a good-fit in their organisation because of this.

The best Company I have ever worked for!!!

I loved this job. Leading the team on getting good sustainable accounts that were profitable. Its the 80/20 rule. 20% or less of your customers can give you 80% of your revenue.! Targets for me were the retailers in Cape Town. Some had been with their Logistics agents forever and they were in a rut. Expeditors had the most incredible tools to change that forever. Getting out there and talking to the decision makers, setting up meetings with the big guns was so exciting. Why? Because I knew we could deliver as a company. Best time of my life in 29 years of Sales and Marketing for Logistics and Supply Chain. I knew these retailers for years but now I had something I knew they couldn't refuse. Especially if they had the interests of their own company's bottom line at heart. It was no hardship at all to work 10 hours a day for this company. The rewards were fantastic. Hardest part of the job was convincing my boss to employ more people so we could handle the volume of business about to hit us.!!! Those customers we got on board are still there today.

Pros

Brilliant support from Management at that time and brilliant training

Cons

not enough hours in a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expeditors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 023 reviews