EY

Human Resources Administrator5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 8 337 reviews

Its great company to work for despite the department you in.

I recommend EY to anyone who wants to venture in Accounting, Tax, strategy, assurance,and auditing. The management there is so friendly and always make sure you comfortable as the employee.

Pros

Salary and benefits are very much competitive

Great place to learn and Grow

EY has given me an opportunity to learn, Grow and it has also help me understand about the cooperate world. EY Gave me an opportunity to interact with people who were at different positions within the same department , these interactions increased my understanding and gave me self-confidence The most important thing I can take away from my internship at EY : A greater sense of professionalism,Team work and Independence overall I’ve been satisfied with my job, being able to work with all kinds of people and one of the lessons that I learnt from my work experience is -Gracefully admit your mistake and Ask for others opinion.

Relationship building is as important as getting the job done

Hight paced, very stressful environment. I learnt more here than I did at any other company I worked for. I also enjoyed it because everything I studied was being put to good use. At EY it was a fast paced environment. There was always something new to learn, however working with auditors is quite difficult as they are not very social or verbal and usually stressed out. EY tried to promote a culture of people first and for the most part they lived it out. I loved that EY encourages employees to voice their opinions and ensure that each person is working towards reaching some sort of career goal. I also learnt that relationship building is one of the fundamental structures in attaining career success.

Pros

Great management style

Cons

Stressful environment and long hours

Great workplace

Teamwork is a def. Great company. Always room to grow. Good management. I had great exposure to many aspects of HR. They have an open door policy which works well

Cons

salary and perks

fun work place

i have learned that respect, trust, honesty and support makes a great team. having to work with managers/mentors who are willing to spend their time guiding and counselling makes an experienced working days.

Pros

Team lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 337 reviews

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • EY
  • Human Resources Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?