Factorie

Factorie Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

working in that company was really nice and tiring at the same time what was exciting about working there was you get to meet and dress new people everyday.
Pros
lunch
Cons
I didn't know much about customer service, customer engagement and professionalism but working at factorie has changed all that. The experience I got is overwhelming, they allowed me to be free and be myself so that I can do my job better... I'll forever be greatful for the knowledge I accumulated while I was working at factorie
Working at Factorie as a casual is quite simple. During the festive season it does get busy. The managers are friendly and understanding, and the workplace culture is welcoming as the staff are friendly. The hardest part of retail is that you may not sit down at work.
Pros
Discounted clothing
Cons
Odd Hours
The environment is fun;vibey;productive;a nicey free space to be around;we are customer orientated;there are always highs and lows in every work place but as we work in small numbers there are never dull moments at work;and we respect each other and our customers.But cons is that you never get a single weekend off even in an emergency;you can only dream.
Pros
Stuff purchases
Cons
No weekends off
It will be very nice to be part of this team I have never worked before, but I'm willing to learn and give my best. The hardest part is dealing with difficult personalities The most enjoyable part of this job is to satisfy the customers
Pros
Lunches