Factorie

Sales Associate1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
4,0
Working for the short time I did at Factorie was great! I started just before Christmas on a temporary contract and at once got stuck in the world of retail. I went through a day of training and met the other new recruits we bonded quickly and became friends. A typical day included greeting customers, offering help to anyone that needed it, managing the tills or the changing rooms, unpacking new stock and sorting/hanging everything, making sure the clothes on the rails were in size order, cleaning the shop at the end of the day. I learned what it as like to work in a retail environment and gained valuable life experience. Management changed shortly after I started and both managers were great. They both knew what they were doing and were very good at leading. The hardest part of the job was keeping busy, it was very slow paced even during the busiest times of day, also you spent all day on your feet so they would get quite tired. The most enjoyable part was definitely the discount we received.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks, Slow paced