Factorie
Factorie Employee Review

Fun workplace

2 November 2017
Working at Factorie as a casual is quite simple. During the festive season it does get busy. The managers are friendly and understanding, and the workplace culture is welcoming as the staff are friendly. The hardest part of retail is that you may not sit down at work.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Discounted clothing
Cons
Odd Hours
5,0
4 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Krugersdorp, Gauteng
I didn't know much about customer service, customer engagement and professionalism but working at factorie has changed all that. The experience I got is overwhelming, they allowed me to be free and be myself so that I can do my job better... I'll forever be greatful for the knowledge I accumulated while I was working at factorie
24 February 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Brits, North West
working in that company was really nice and tiring at the same time what was exciting about working there was you get to meet and dress new people everyday.
Pros
lunch
22 December 2016
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Gauteng Johannesburg
The environment is fun;vibey;productive;a nicey free space to be around;we are customer orientated;there are always highs and lows in every work place but as we work in small numbers there are never dull moments at work;and we respect each other and our customers.But cons is that you never get a single weekend off even in an emergency;you can only dream.
Pros
Stuff purchases
Cons
No weekends off