False Bay College

False Bay College Employee Reviews

A typical day include meeting with team monitor progress on weekly targets. Meeting with internal and external clients regarding training training deliverable as required. Report to executive management on a weekly monthly and Quarterly Basis on the implementation of training projects. Lease with and meet with Assessors and facilitators to approve training and assessment plans. Budget and ensure that workshops and training venues are equipped to allow for accredited training. Meet with relevant ETQA to ensure Verification and Certification of Candidates. Develop annual training plans and budgets.
Pros
27 Day Annual leave.
Cons
Long Hours required to complete all deliverables
I have learnt so much as i am exposed to different professions. Staff is friendly and diverse. Work environment allows everyone to be part of the organisation.
Pros
Exposure to work experience
Cons
long working hours
I had a great time at false bay. the staff are friendly and polite. they treat each other like family. i have leant alot from the false bay team. i wish them well in their journey and they must keep it up
this is an environment that has the students best wishes at heart. staff are friendly and have a family orientated ideology. hardest part of the job would be that sometimes it feels that you want to do to much in so little time
Dealing mostly with student and there parent offering them financail asistance for there studies. Collecting documents to progress call parents to remind them to make a payment on studies.
It is always a pleasure for me to meet with new people of different cultures' have learn a lot of thing through them and the company itself not being a student this time around but an employee.as an intern i am in the management office they a very good and happy people and understanding but the some moments at work. Always happy and free to others. hardest part of my job it taking minutes in the meeting especially when is my boss lady cheering the meeting. enjoyable part is when all my bosses are on leave and alone in the office or with one them.
Cons
Working at Falsebay College and Finserve Trust and Accounting has improved my level of experience and thus working with people, pressurized circumstances and increasing the levels of working performances.
I would like to join the company again if any opportunity comes. they gave us opportunities to meet with other lecturers from other colleges and to furrther our education which is good
Pros
we had holidays and have a say in whatever we do
Cons
students can be rude
Working at False Bay college is challenging, educating and very educational.It widens one's knowledge. work mates make it easy for one to ask when one is not sure about something. Friendliness with staff members.
Pros
Working well with others.
A typical day at work would be repeating myself to students hole day. my co-workers was the best we treat each other with utmost respect and dignity. i learned how do work as a team and how important it it to always incorporate with each other to assist where possible. My hardest part of the job i did not find any difficulties because i am a very fast learner. My most enjoyable part was to help the students and when the results are released to see that what you did for that student was just a push forward for the results they received.
Pros
Free gift from FEEDEM on special occasions
Cons
The long hours during registration
I enjoy to work here the is no drama we work as team its just am looking for another challenge of office administration. the is nothing wrong here everything is under control
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal hours
Hardest Part - servicing more the 60 students a day during registrations. Most Enjoyable Part - working in a multi-cultured working environment
Pros
Multi- Cultured environment
Cons
Servicing loads of Students per day during Registration
  1. Employee Reviews