False Bay College
4,1 out of 5 stars.

False Bay College Employee Reviews

South Africa15 reviews

4,2Work-Life Balance

Falsebay college a learning curve

Working at Falsebay College Mitchells Plain was very interesting. Co workers are helpful and always supportive.Management is a nightmare. The Campus head spends her days making workers feel like garbage.No way of approaching them and a break down spirit in general. I understood why workers left only after a few months of recruitment.The issue of late paid salaries also. When working there I had to wait 3 months before my salary was paid, as there was always problems.

Pros

The staff and students

Cons

Nightmare campus head

Its a very professional place and its fun to work here

1. Collection or results students are more pressured2. I learnt to manage a large number of people in a professional manner and resolve their problems. I learnt how to keep records safe and metrofile capturing 3. I can manage phone calls and all the registration process

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Office Hours

Production and management

I worked as the PA to the head of academics which means we were always busy with many deadlines but I had the best mentor and boss. She is thoughtful and understanding,respectful and respectable. Even through I am not working for her for many years I still keep in contact with her. The work environment is good. Most people and senior staff were friendly. The company truly makes you feel like you belong.

Pros

The hours

Cons

They kepy my hopes uo about making me permanent

Productive and high pace work environment.

A typical day include meeting with team monitor progress on weekly targets. Meeting with internal and external clients regarding training training deliverable as required. Report to executive management on a weekly monthly and Quarterly Basis on the implementation of training projects. Lease with and meet with Assessors and facilitators to approve training and assessment plans. Budget and ensure that workshops and training venues are equipped to allow for accredited training. Meet with relevant ETQA to ensure Verification and Certification of Candidates. Develop annual training plans and budgets.

Pros

27 Day Annual leave.

Cons

Long Hours required to complete all deliverables

Productive and informative

I have learnt so much as i am exposed to different professions. Staff is friendly and diverse. Work environment allows everyone to be part of the organisation.

Pros

Exposure to work experience

Cons

long working hours

Productive and fun

I had a great time at false bay. the staff are friendly and polite. they treat each other like family. i have leant alot from the false bay team. i wish them well in their journey and they must keep it up

learner focused education

this is an environment that has the students best wishes at heart. staff are friendly and have a family orientated ideology. hardest part of the job would be that sometimes it feels that you want to do to much in so little time

Student

Dealing mostly with student and there parent offering them financail asistance for there studies. Collecting documents to progress call parents to remind them to make a payment on studies.

productive and learnign work enveronment

It is always a pleasure for me to meet with new people of different cultures' have learn a lot of thing through them and the company itself not being a student this time around but an employee.as an intern i am in the management office they a very good and happy people and understanding but the some moments at work. Always happy and free to others. hardest part of my job it taking minutes in the meeting especially when is my boss lady cheering the meeting. enjoyable part is when all my bosses are on leave and alone in the office or with one them.

Productive in working.

Working at Falsebay College and Finserve Trust and Accounting has improved my level of experience and thus working with people, pressurized circumstances and increasing the levels of working performances.

productive and educative workplace

I would like to join the company again if any opportunity comes. they gave us opportunities to meet with other lecturers from other colleges and to furrther our education which is good

Pros

we had holidays and have a say in whatever we do

Cons

students can be rude

Fun and Exciting

Working at False Bay college is challenging, educating and very educational.It widens one's knowledge. work mates make it easy for one to ask when one is not sure about something. Friendliness with staff members.

Pros

Working well with others.

Productive workplace

A typical day at work would be repeating myself to students hole day. my co-workers was the best we treat each other with utmost respect and dignity. i learned how do work as a team and how important it it to always incorporate with each other to assist where possible. My hardest part of the job i did not find any difficulties because i am a very fast learner. My most enjoyable part was to help the students and when the results are released to see that what you did for that student was just a push forward for the results they received.

Pros

Free gift from FEEDEM on special occasions

Cons

The long hours during registration

its nice to work here the is no drama at all we work as a team i learn a lot of things here

I enjoy to work here the is no drama we work as team its just am looking for another challenge of office administration. the is nothing wrong here everything is under control

Pros

free lunches

Cons

normal hours

Hardest & Most enjoyable part of the Job

Hardest Part - servicing more the 60 students a day during registrations. Most Enjoyable Part - working in a multi-cultured working environment

Pros

Multi- Cultured environment

Cons

Servicing loads of Students per day during Registration

Ask a question about working or interviewing at False Bay College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance