Famous Brands

Famous Brands Employee Reviews

A typical day at work will be to attend meetings with system suppliers and discuss projects. Then meet with business leads to give updates and recommendations. Support system users and provide training when needed. Ensure that data is recorded correctly in the system and flag possible issues. I have learned that if you give 100% to your work you will receive good results and it is vital to communicate effectively with other team members. Workplace culture was a team of highly motivated professionals. Hardest part of the job was when a business lead does not specify correct business requirements and i needed to do a lot of research before hand. Most enjoyable part was when all departments could perform their daily duties with ease and being productive.
Had the best times of my life there actually i have never spend so much time in one company was treated very well .. i still have UNFINISHED business there
Pros
Skills development
Cons
Demanding
Famous brand its a good place to work at.it has security no one enters the building without wearing the safety gears.they treat us equally even thought worked for an agent..
famousbrands took me from zero to hero , i started at famousbrands when i was general assistance then they gave me a change to train as mechine operator then i have explored to machine operator specialized they gave me opportunity to study that when i became office administrator , it didn't end there they gave me study assistance to study health and safety path after showing interest in heath and safety i got my intro to SAMTRAC but before i can complete SAMTRAC that is when covid 19 starts .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal
People were nice communication from the management not sufficient But enjoyed working with the bu team All the support from the bu guys was there from day 1
Half of the time managers didnt know how to navigate the system due to new migration to Sage, so it made it difficult for them to train staff and to help with queries.
I learned so much with the company had so much growth and experience, the environment was different from my past experience but i had to adapt quickly.
To work at Famous Brands you need to be able to keep up with the pace, be proficient at stress management and constantly willing to learn and go the extra mile - if you do, you will be rewarded with constant career growth opportunities
Got to wear many hats. A true learning curve indeed. Great culture overall. Enjoyed my time there. I would recommend it for anyone who is willing to learn and develop.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Famous Brands?
Famous brand was very ineresting and welcoming company even workers they know how to collaborate with each other for the sake of the productive work thats why i enjoyed working there
It was the best place to be, i would wake up everyday excited to go to the office looking forward to supply the stock it was very exciting working there the management was excellent it was just stressful when we do stocktaking because we were working long hours sometimes but it was a wonderful experience
Depending on where you are working. Management gives you opportunities to excel & explore and master your duties. Lunch is sold at subsidized prices. People are very friendly but do mind their own business.
You in goid company. Things are going according to paper. Professionalism is on the other level. Staff is so friendly and cooperative. I love the company.
It is very nice working at Famous Brands and the pressure is managable the management is too much friendly the money is satisfying and the working hours corresponds with the salary
It is a good company to work for. You learn a lot about the manufacturing side of the business and get exposed to different views about the industry. Also the employees are very fun people.. Focused and more bubbly.
Great Flexibality working environment, computer skills has drastically improved since working for Famous Brands. Also learned extensively how to read management accounts and Excel reports. Culture was hard work, then play hard. Team work was essential as when there where strikes ( warehouse staff ) at the warehouse and trucks still had to be loaded with stock for our franchisees we all were put on rosters to load trucks etc so there was no disruptions in deliveries. Hardest part of the job would be the admin side of the job.
It is Broad and exciting and i was given a chance to rote within departments in the company it gave a chance to learn a lot about logistics and operations and they give feedback.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
famous brands is good company and i was always happy because of my job. it have good management . now i can work with the becouse of famous brands.some how it was dificult to do my work because of lot of work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
worked under pressure, management controlled everything, the job was demanding and stressful, but enjoyable. however the demanding nature of the job makes stressful.
it was nice working for that company i learned a lot there it was my first job in my life.the place was protected we were working in a safe comany.you get respect from your manengers and also to other employers
Pros
wew dont have free lunch
Cons
we dont work long hours
Recently i spent over 12 months working for Famous Brands. My time at Famousbrands was the most challenging and the most rewarding period in my career path. The culture of elite performance was most striking to me. The expectations were and are immense! The most valuable lesson I learned through this experience has been one of the most profound almost epiphany type of realisations....that leaders can request almost impossible tasks to be carried out by their teams... and when one requests elite performance...elite support and structures need to be in place. This stance, stemming from an 'employee wellness significantly increases employee  performance' mindset, is the culture at FB!! Continuous and focused well rounded and thought through support structures, not always perfect,  sometimes far from perfect but continously improved upon,day in and day out, year in and year out. Myself and my colleagues felt over worked and under constant pressure,  but we didn't complain and all just constantly tried harder every day. That to me ....is a phenomenon and has forever changed my views on the industry I felt I had mastered having experience in almost all spheres of hospitality, franchising and customer service on 3 continents. Famousbrands leaders are groomed and nurtured to be elite in practice, thought, innovation and behaviour, in turn, bringing out only the best in their subordinates and creating an entire workforce of highly skilled, determined and forward thinking employees. What a company! !!
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Heavy workload
  1. Employee Reviews