Famous Brands
Famous Brands Employee Review

Closely knit family.

4,0
24 June 2016
I love my current job, I love the people i work with. Its defiantly a closely knitted family. Its not the typical corporate company, as me the employee don't feel like a number but i honestly feel apart of the organisation. I start work at 05:30, checking up on the entire network across ALL our sites, then making sure the backups have ran successfully. The general staff starts work at 07:30 and by then I would have resolved most common network or server issues. As the day goes I support the end users with general IT issues and make back-end Infrastructure is running. Working on a server or network outage whiles my boss stands next to me and consistently asking "Is it fixed yet" is generally the hardest part of my job however once all resolved and everybody is happy.. That's when i get the most satisfaction out of my job.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Vouchers to restaurants owned by the company
Cons
No pay for after hours work
4,0
23 January 2021
Accounts Payable Controller (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Will definitely recommend to others , lots of opportunities inside and growth ,Very fun to work there,Goid people to be around, encouraging at the same time. Good and updated system . They looking after their employees
Pros
Activities
5,0
18 November 2019
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
You in goid company. Things are going according to paper. Professionalism is on the other level. Staff is so friendly and cooperative. I love the company.
5,0
14 November 2018
machine operator (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
famous brands is good company and i was always happy because of my job. it have good management . now i can work with the becouse of famous brands.some how it was dificult to do my work because of lot of work.
Pros
free lunch