Famous Brands
Famous Brands Employee Review

Good Company

4,0
23 February 2016
FB is a stable highly functional company that focuses on improving the Franchisee experience and making the business profitable. Always looking at ways to improve service delivery to both internal and external customers. A goo place to be.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Frredom to do your work within stipulated deadlines
Cons
Not anything that springs to mind
15 June 2018
Franchise Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Recently i spent over 12 months working for Famous Brands. My time at Famousbrands was the most challenging and the most rewarding period in my career path. The culture of elite performance was most striking to me. The expectations were and are immense! The most valuable lesson I learned through this experience has been one of the most profound almost epiphany type of realisations....that leaders can request almost impossible tasks to be carried out by their teams... and when one requests elite performance...elite support and structures need to be in place. This stance, stemming from an 'employee wellness significantly increases employee  performance' mindset, is the culture at FB!! Continuous and focused well rounded and thought through support structures, not always perfect,  sometimes far from perfect but continously improved upon,day in and day out, year in and year out. Myself and my colleagues felt over worked and under constant pressure,  but we didn't complain and all just constantly tried harder every day. That to me ....is a phenomenon and has forever changed my views on the industry I felt I had mastered having experience in almost all spheres of hospitality, franchising and customer service on 3 continents. Famousbrands leaders are groomed and nurtured to be elite in practice, thought, innovation and behaviour, in turn, bringing out only the best in their subordinates and creating an entire workforce of highly skilled, determined and forward thinking employees. What a company! !!
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Heavy workload
13 February 2018
Franchise Manager (Former Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Great learning experience and fun to work with the team, had ups and down but great team and challenges well worth it. Was a great opportunity. Kind Regards,
4 July 2016
Franchise Manager (Current Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
No hours as your day start at 6am and can finish with late nights. I have learned a lot about the Casual Dine In environment. Co-workers is a very disciplined young group of various cultures who perfected team work. The hardest part is seeing a great restaurant been run incorrectly with no systems in place and definitely the most enjoying part is assisting the same manager running a great operations by coaching, training and being an expert in your field with your knowledge.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Admin can get too much and keep you from assisting restaurants