Famous Brands
Famous Brands Employee Review

Great place to be

5,0
4 January 2020
Got to wear many hats. A true learning curve indeed. Great culture overall. Enjoyed my time there. I would recommend it for anyone who is willing to learn and develop.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
4,0
1 April 2013
Same role
Production Manager very hands on (Current Employee) - Midrand Johannesburg Gauteng
It was second day when there was a strike , we had orders to be produced we had an urgent meeting, from meeting we had to get casual workers to help run the Plant. We got help from the Admin staff . This was a learning point that you must train and get hands on at the same time.We completed orders the next morning before delivery time, I had to inform relevant people about our situation and the response was very heart warming this is the hardest part of the job after resolving the differences everything settled calmly.
Pros
prioritising is the order of the day
Cons
break -downs and meeting targets
5,0
27 October 2020
Same location
Skills trainer/Training coordinator (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Had the best times of my life there actually i have never spend so much time in one company was treated very well .. i still have UNFINISHED business there
Pros
Skills development
Cons
Demanding
4,0
9 May 2020
Same location
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
A typical day at work will be to attend meetings with system suppliers and discuss projects. Then meet with business leads to give updates and recommendations. Support system users and provide training when needed. Ensure that data is recorded correctly in the system and flag possible issues. I have learned that if you give 100% to your work you will receive good results and it is vital to communicate effectively with other team members. Workplace culture was a team of highly motivated professionals. Hardest part of the job was when a business lead does not specify correct business requirements and i needed to do a lot of research before hand. Most enjoyable part was when all departments could perform their daily duties with ease and being productive.