Famous Brands
Famous Brands Employee Review

Internship

4,0
9 April 2017
Fun people and a great working environment. This company looks well after its people in my experience and is perfect for growing your career. I have no complaints toward this company what so ever.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Cheap Lunches, Fun People, Normal working hours, good Managment
Cons
no comment
5,0
27 October 2020
Skills trainer/Training coordinator (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Had the best times of my life there actually i have never spend so much time in one company was treated very well .. i still have UNFINISHED business there
Pros
Skills development
Cons
Demanding
4,0
9 May 2020
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
A typical day at work will be to attend meetings with system suppliers and discuss projects. Then meet with business leads to give updates and recommendations. Support system users and provide training when needed. Ensure that data is recorded correctly in the system and flag possible issues. I have learned that if you give 100% to your work you will receive good results and it is vital to communicate effectively with other team members. Workplace culture was a team of highly motivated professionals. Hardest part of the job was when a business lead does not specify correct business requirements and i needed to do a lot of research before hand. Most enjoyable part was when all departments could perform their daily duties with ease and being productive.
3,0
28 January 2020
general worker (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I learned so much with the company had so much growth and experience, the environment was different from my past experience but i had to adapt quickly.