Famous Brands logo
3,8 out of 5 stars.
View all Famous Brands reviews

Famous Brands

Famous Brands Employee Review

The company is good nothing to complain much about, the reason for leaving is Remuneration only

It was second day when there was a strike , we had orders to be produced we had an urgent meeting, from meeting we had to get casual workers to help run the Plant. We got help from the Admin staff . This was a learning point that you must train and get hands on at the same time.We completed orders the next morning before delivery time, I had to inform relevant people about our situation and the response was very heart warming this is the hardest part of the job after resolving the differences everything settled calmly.

Pros

prioritising is the order of the day

Cons

break -downs and meeting targets

4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Great place to be

Got to wear many hats. A true learning curve indeed. Great culture overall. Enjoyed my time there. I would recommend it for anyone who is willing to learn and develop.
Same location

Very productive and challenging

Will definitely recommend to others , lots of opportunities inside and growth ,Very fun to work there,Goid people to be around, encouraging at the same time. Good and updated system . They looking after their employees

Pros

Activities

Cons

Same location

Good company

You in goid company. Things are going according to paper. Professionalism is on the other level. Staff is so friendly and cooperative. I love the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8