Famous Brands
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Famous Brands Employee Reviews

Will definitely recommend to others , lots of opportunities inside and growth ,Very fun to work there,Goid people to be around, encouraging at the same time. Good and updated system . They looking after their employees
Pros
Activities
Cons
Had the best times of my life there actually i have never spend so much time in one company was treated very well .. i still have UNFINISHED business there
Pros
Skills development
Cons
Demanding
Famous brand its a good place to work at.it has security no one enters the building without wearing the safety gears.they treat us equally even thought worked for an agent..
famousbrands took me from zero to hero , i started at famousbrands when i was general assistance then they gave me a change to train as mechine operator then i have explored to machine operator specialized they gave me opportunity to study that when i became office administrator , it didn't end there they gave me study assistance to study health and safety path after showing interest in heath and safety i got my intro to SAMTRAC but before i can complete SAMTRAC that is when covid 19 starts .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal
People were nice communication from the management not sufficient But enjoyed working with the bu team All the support from the bu guys was there from day 1
A typical day at work will be to attend meetings with system suppliers and discuss projects. Then meet with business leads to give updates and recommendations. Support system users and provide training when needed. Ensure that data is recorded correctly in the system and flag possible issues. I have learned that if you give 100% to your work you will receive good results and it is vital to communicate effectively with other team members. Workplace culture was a team of highly motivated professionals. Hardest part of the job was when a business lead does not specify correct business requirements and i needed to do a lot of research before hand. Most enjoyable part was when all departments could perform their daily duties with ease and being productive.
Great for starter job , easy but most be on your feet for whole shift dealing with customers with rude attitudes and a being told to do fifty things at once
Half of the time managers didnt know how to navigate the system due to new migration to Sage, so it made it difficult for them to train staff and to help with queries.
I learned so much with the company had so much growth and experience, the environment was different from my past experience but i had to adapt quickly.
To work at Famous Brands you need to be able to keep up with the pace, be proficient at stress management and constantly willing to learn and go the extra mile - if you do, you will be rewarded with constant career growth opportunities
Got to wear many hats. A true learning curve indeed. Great culture overall. Enjoyed my time there. I would recommend it for anyone who is willing to learn and develop.
Famous brand was very ineresting and welcoming company even workers they know how to collaborate with each other for the sake of the productive work thats why i enjoyed working there
It was the best place to be, i would wake up everyday excited to go to the office looking forward to supply the stock it was very exciting working there the management was excellent it was just stressful when we do stocktaking because we were working long hours sometimes but it was a wonderful experience
Depending on where you are working. Management gives you opportunities to excel & explore and master your duties. Lunch is sold at subsidized prices. People are very friendly but do mind their own business.
You in goid company. Things are going according to paper. Professionalism is on the other level. Staff is so friendly and cooperative. I love the company.
the company was so terrible. There were no sick days, no vacation days and the pay was below minimum wage. The managers were all family members and only promoted each other.
It is very nice working at Famous Brands and the pressure is managable the management is too much friendly the money is satisfying and the working hours corresponds with the salary
Place sucks clothes are old out dated and broken half the time there delivered. Management sucks and they rob there employers of overtime money enen tho the company has them working.
Keep looking. Do not settle for a job here...Unless you are desperate. The store is filthy, the customers are rude, the managers are subpar. Hope that helps!
It is a good company to work for. You learn a lot about the manufacturing side of the business and get exposed to different views about the industry. Also the employees are very fun people.. Focused and more bubbly.
Great Flexibality working environment, computer skills has drastically improved since working for Famous Brands. Also learned extensively how to read management accounts and Excel reports. Culture was hard work, then play hard. Team work was essential as when there where strikes ( warehouse staff ) at the warehouse and trucks still had to be loaded with stock for our franchisees we all were put on rosters to load trucks etc so there was no disruptions in deliveries. Hardest part of the job would be the admin side of the job.
  1. Employee Reviews