Famous Brands
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Famous Brands Job Security & Advancement reviews

I learned so much with the company had so much growth and experience, the environment was different from my past experience but i had to adapt quickly.
Had the best times of my life there actually i have never spend so much time in one company was treated very well .. i still have UNFINISHED business there
Pros
Skills development
Cons
Demanding
Famous brand its a good place to work at.it has security no one enters the building without wearing the safety gears.they treat us equally even thought worked for an agent..
To work at Famous Brands you need to be able to keep up with the pace, be proficient at stress management and constantly willing to learn and go the extra mile - if you do, you will be rewarded with constant career growth opportunities
Got to wear many hats. A true learning curve indeed. Great culture overall. Enjoyed my time there. I would recommend it for anyone who is willing to learn and develop.
It was the best place to be, i would wake up everyday excited to go to the office looking forward to supply the stock it was very exciting working there the management was excellent it was just stressful when we do stocktaking because we were working long hours sometimes but it was a wonderful experience
It is a good company to work for. You learn a lot about the manufacturing side of the business and get exposed to different views about the industry. Also the employees are very fun people.. Focused and more bubbly.
It is Broad and exciting and i was given a chance to rote within departments in the company it gave a chance to learn a lot about logistics and operations and they give feedback.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
Recently i spent over 12 months working for Famous Brands. My time at Famousbrands was the most challenging and the most rewarding period in my career path. The culture of elite performance was most striking to me. The expectations were and are immense! The most valuable lesson I learned through this experience has been one of the most profound almost epiphany type of realisations....that leaders can request almost impossible tasks to be carried out by their teams... and when one requests elite performance...elite support and structures need to be in place. This stance, stemming from an 'employee wellness significantly increases employee  performance' mindset, is the culture at FB!! Continuous and focused well rounded and thought through support structures, not always perfect,  sometimes far from perfect but continously improved upon,day in and day out, year in and year out. Myself and my colleagues felt over worked and under constant pressure,  but we didn't complain and all just constantly tried harder every day. That to me ....is a phenomenon and has forever changed my views on the industry I felt I had mastered having experience in almost all spheres of hospitality, franchising and customer service on 3 continents. Famousbrands leaders are groomed and nurtured to be elite in practice, thought, innovation and behaviour, in turn, bringing out only the best in their subordinates and creating an entire workforce of highly skilled, determined and forward thinking employees. What a company! !!
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Heavy workload
Great learning experience and fun to work with the team, had ups and down but great team and challenges well worth it. Was a great opportunity. Kind Regards,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Famous Brands?
Fun people and a great working environment. This company looks well after its people in my experience and is perfect for growing your career. I have no complaints toward this company what so ever.
Pros
Cheap Lunches, Fun People, Normal working hours, good Managment
Cons
no comment
FB is a stable highly functional company that focuses on improving the Franchisee experience and making the business profitable. Always looking at ways to improve service delivery to both internal and external customers. A goo place to be.
Pros
Frredom to do your work within stipulated deadlines
Cons
Not anything that springs to mind
Hi , Working for my previous employer was very empowering and offered me loads of experience for my new endovours facing me in my near future. We have a greatly culture and fast pace working environment.
Pros
Learning and training
Cons
Communication
Good company to work for. Fast pace as i've mentioned. I have learnt a lot.
Pros
empowering your skills