Famous Brands
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Famous Brands Employee Reviews

Will definitely recommend to others , lots of opportunities inside and growth ,Very fun to work there,Goid people to be around, encouraging at the same time. Good and updated system . They looking after their employees
Pros
Activities
Cons
Good company to work for. Fast pace as i've mentioned. I have learnt a lot.
Pros
empowering your skills
Cons
•Management, has no structure espiacially in my department where my region is too big with less petrol allowance.
U don't know what to expect which makes it intresting. I have learnt to delegate instead of carrying all the job on my shoulder. management, top class always supportive and listening to omes opinion. Hardest part of the job, trying to satisfy everyone(customers) especialy since customer is always right. the most enjoyable part of my job- coming up with solutions.
Pros
staff braai
Cons
helping other department all the time.
There was always something to do and even if there was not much given to me i would ask for extra work and those managing me would provide me with the work.
Pros
listened to
Cons
far from home
Its a very good company to work for . One hardly has time for home and other responsibilities which makes it a little bit not so fun to be working for this company. Having to attend to fussy customers makes it a little bit harder to enjoy working in this industry. Btut I have come to terms with the fact that not everyday is a good day. Each and every customer that walks into the shop must walk out happy and satisfied.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No staff meal, N no overtime or public holiday pay
- Work is from 7-4:30 -Fun enviroment/ great team - typical morning starts with taste sessions and discussion of products - looking at micro and analytical results -monitoring staff members (managing) -the most enjoyable part of my job is when we participate in proficiency testing and we get a good set of results, this shows the commitment and steady work of the team
Pros
Never boring, there is always work to keep you busy
Cons
Dealing with franchisees locality marketing Dealing with advertising agency Advising franchisees on how to increase their turnover Ensuring that that in store POS is compliant with brand plans I learned a lot about relationship management for successful business transactions My co workers were very supportive and team work and goal oriented.
Cons
Sunday work.
A day at famous brands will always start with laughter and openness. You will start a fresh and forget what happend the previous day and focus on current on hand situations and you know that wont be dealing with issues on your own as there is always some one at hand. Management are always on the go and ready for new challenges and you always gets the feeling of exiting programms or challenges for the future.Fellow crue members are very friendly peolple to work with and of cause there will be days that you would rather not like to remember,but every organitation has its ups and downs. The hardest part of this jod is the daily demand and keeping up with changes that is rappid and unexpected,but we always manage . The most enjoyable moment of this job is that i work with staff that is always on the look for improvements and helping to get the job done.
Pros
braais and coming together
Cons
Long ours
My current work space requires hard working individuals that definitely require the skill to work under immense pressure and deadlines. If the employees were not a creative, fun, loving bunch of individuals the work space will definitely not be possible to achieve what we do as a team.
Pros
Teambuilding worksops
Cons
High Stress levels
It was second day when there was a strike , we had orders to be produced we had an urgent meeting, from meeting we had to get casual workers to help run the Plant. We got help from the Admin staff . This was a learning point that you must train and get hands on at the same time.We completed orders the next morning before delivery time, I had to inform relevant people about our situation and the response was very heart warming this is the hardest part of the job after resolving the differences everything settled calmly.
Pros
prioritising is the order of the day
Cons
break -downs and meeting targets