FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Showing all 23 272 reviews

Fun work place

FedEx is not bad company that you can work for they are good people to work with, working with FedEx opens more job opportunities because you deliver to the different fields I have chance to ask about other jobs that you may have chance to work with

Cons

Ok place but it’s hard labor

Labor intense job can be a lot of wear on your body if not prepared for it Pay could be better especially with the job you do. Schedule is ok but can be hard to ask for days off.

Bad work schedule

Always changing schedules of sorts, not good for a steady job unless you intend to become manager and work yourself to another station… work life balance out of steady

No teamwork

I've been with FedEx for 4+ years, and had the most seniority, and the oldest among my fellow delivery drivers. I was pushed out by the contractor I was with because he felt, "I would be better suited with another contractor driving a straight truck." Well, I tried the straight truck position, but it was more physical than he made it out to be. I was happy with the original residential delivery position I had, and never complained about the route, or ever injured myself to stop working for any amount of time. I believe he let me go due to my age, and personal cost cutting practice.

Pros

Cons

Never felt like I could take a break, because of pickup windows. Job is physical.

Great benefits, turbulent office relationships

The benefits are really nice! Casual working environment. My employees were wonderful with helping me out while I was training. Employee relationships can sometimes be toxic and disrupt the working environment.

Good work place. Room for advancement.

Great place to work and offers fair pay and opportunities to advance. Training is good and the management are encouraging. Hours are decent and there are often opportunities for overtime.

Job for industrial athletes.

Some days I had more than 220 stops on my route. Spent every day more than 30 minutes just to find misplaced packages by the loaders. The trucks are old and break down very often. Every time that happens they make you load a spare truck by yourself.

Pros

Relatively flexible schedule

Cons

Loaders don't care to load trucks properly

Empresa repleta de problemas.

Devido ser uma empresa recém fundida, aa políticas estão em pleno conflito constante, os salários são baixos e gera uma rotatividade grande, criando um ambiente desmotivado e moroso.Equipes subordinadas a matriz que não dá conta da demanda de problemas e resultando em muitos problemas internos e gigantescas reclamações nos canais de relacionamento.

Lots of work and limited time for breaks or to go outside with everyone taking breaks at the same time in each shift.

I was over worked and gone from home way too long, and so many mandatory 6 days when the work is so physically draining is so ridiculous.If you cannot move up fast, it is not worth the job.

My review

Overall my time with Fedex was good nice and respectful employees who were dedicated to their jobs and roles. Only issue was I was a part timer and a full time position came available and I was asked if I wanted it

Production and fun workplace

A great place to work Good work environment and culture teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcade for chilling. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every yearDislikesThere is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is very slow.Work DetailsThe job is quite interesting I struggled a bit in the beginning as there was no formal training session. I learnt everything on the job. I got a chance to wear multiple hats and that he

Great environment

I enjoyed FedEx a lot strongly because of management and because of my coworkers. They were the main reason for me staying longer than I was intending too. The work isn’t hard just early mornings can get hard but overall I loved my time with fedex

Fun workplace

Toxic management, although the workplace was good. Heavy workloads. You will learned more when it comes to technical. Good work colleagues, shifting schedule.

more like a family working relationship between hourly and management

more like a family working relationship between hourly and management. enjoyable people i work with all doing their best to survive. good ground floor opportunity.

Pros

trinkets, free food, good working relationship

Cons

15.50/hr and 20 hrs/wk during non-peak (10 months) period

No geral é uma boa empresa

Boa empresa,mas demora muito a ter oportunidade de crescimento.

Pros

Benefícios

Cons

Falta de oportunidades de crescimento

It is what it is. The work is physically hard, pay is alright. Very repetitive day to day work.

It is very much hurry up and get things done. Not everything is done well. Packages become meaningless objects. Managers Range from really good and reasonable, to outright pushy. Still it's not the worst place to work.

Hard work with opportunities to move up and learn

Fedex was a great company, yes you have your physical labor and people problems but all in all it was relatively easy and fast paced job. No job is perfect but fedex was great.

Good job

I’m still here. It’s a great hustle only downfall is sometimes the hours are not good and it’s hard to have as a full time gig. Other than that I’m satisfied I go in work and go home

Good

Was a good environment to work in, friendly workers. Scanned,label and bagged small packages. Work the belt. Make sure the belt is not jammed. Scan the truck.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

No break

Not great

No opportunity for growth and the pay does not match what is expected in the job. Always hiring and expectations increasing due to lack of additional support. Management is terrible and there is no accountability

Not good company to work for

They are very sorry because they are not fair with the employees. They treat them like if the employees dont count at all.They are not really good team player. I had bad experience with them. If you try to defend yourself they wont help you at all they go against you for you to lose your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 23 272 reviews