FH Chamberlain
4,6 out of 5 stars.
FH Chamberlain Employee Review

FH CHAMBERLAIN, is the best retail store you can work at.

4,0
25 April 2018
A typical day at FH CHAMBERLAIN, is when the shop is very busy on a weekend and you find long ques ,you find it difficult to go to the bathroom or even eat a snack. FH CHAMBERLAIN has taught me a lot about customer service and how to treat and behave when you are next to a customer, it has even taught me a lot about the importance of the business and team work. The management is very friendly to the employees and they take their employees very serious and treat them with respect and equally. We are a big happy family. The hardest part of the job is when the customer is not happy with the service and you scared to lose a client. The enjoyable part of the job is that we always get gifts and also bonuses, it shows that they really value work and effort. They appreciate us.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
they give us gifts, e.g on our birthdays we get a free cake and a drink
Cons
We work normal hours 7:30 to 17:30
4 December 2019
Loss control (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I have learned a lot in FH Chamberlain and it is the best private company I ever worked thanks Chamberlain for changing my life in this 6 years with this industry I will never regret to work with you
1 October 2018
Same location
Senior Salesman - work in following departments (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Was an great working and learning experience in an professional setting and also learning and building knowledge in different fields in the company. The management is very professional and constructive.
23 May 2017
Sales (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Morning rush of all contractors needing stock for their sites. Need to assist as quickly and efficiently as possible. Nice cup of coffee from the coffee shop. There is no daily routines. Each day is different with a load of different people to work with.
Cons
Retail
  1. FH CHAMBERLAIN, is the best retail store you can work at.