FH Chamberlain
4,6 out of 5 stars.

FH Chamberlain Employee Reviews

I have learned a lot in FH Chamberlain and it is the best private company I ever worked thanks Chamberlain for changing my life in this 6 years with this industry I will never regret to work with you
It was good to work at FH Chamberlain,I have learnt a lot to load the truck and how to treat client and even to pack stock,it was good management even if you can't understand things they are open to teach how to make it,I never felt hardest in my job and I enjoyed to work there,I always enjoy my job
It is always busy and no time to rest. I know more about procurement and despatch and I'm also innovative. Always wants to learn new about new things .We are always lifting heavy stuff. We always help each other. We work with friendly staff.
Pros
Nothing, except during carnival
Cons
8 hours
They are an good company to work for no worries about job security, they offer you opportunities to study and growth in the workplace. Had an wonderful time working for them
Was an great working and learning experience in an professional setting and also learning and building knowledge in different fields in the company. The management is very professional and constructive.
A typical day at FH CHAMBERLAIN, is when the shop is very busy on a weekend and you find long ques ,you find it difficult to go to the bathroom or even eat a snack. FH CHAMBERLAIN has taught me a lot about customer service and how to treat and behave when you are next to a customer, it has even taught me a lot about the importance of the business and team work. The management is very friendly to the employees and they take their employees very serious and treat them with respect and equally. We are a big happy family. The hardest part of the job is when the customer is not happy with the service and you scared to lose a client. The enjoyable part of the job is that we always get gifts and also bonuses, it shows that they really value work and effort. They appreciate us.
Pros
they give us gifts, e.g on our birthdays we get a free cake and a drink
Cons
We work normal hours 7:30 to 17:30
Morning rush of all contractors needing stock for their sites. Need to assist as quickly and efficiently as possible. Nice cup of coffee from the coffee shop. There is no daily routines. Each day is different with a load of different people to work with.
Cons
Retail
Listen to your customer needs, customer service is so important. Working for this Company was a challenge and a very satisfying profession at the end of the day ..... customers' satisfaction.
Pros
Commission - the smarter you work, the more satisfying
Cons
Long hours and willing to work on week-ends
Fun work place with strict but supportive management. Team work was excellent and co-operation of colleagues was above average. Long working hours was expected of the employees.
Pros
acceptional training provided
Cons
Promotion oportunities were very little
  1. Employee Reviews