FH Chamberlain
4,6 out of 5 stars.

FH Chamberlain Management reviews

It was good to work at FH Chamberlain,I have learnt a lot to load the truck and how to treat client and even to pack stock,it was good management even if you can't understand things they are open to teach how to make it,I never felt hardest in my job and I enjoyed to work there,I always enjoy my job
Was an great working and learning experience in an professional setting and also learning and building knowledge in different fields in the company. The management is very professional and constructive.
A typical day at FH CHAMBERLAIN, is when the shop is very busy on a weekend and you find long ques ,you find it difficult to go to the bathroom or even eat a snack. FH CHAMBERLAIN has taught me a lot about customer service and how to treat and behave when you are next to a customer, it has even taught me a lot about the importance of the business and team work. The management is very friendly to the employees and they take their employees very serious and treat them with respect and equally. We are a big happy family. The hardest part of the job is when the customer is not happy with the service and you scared to lose a client. The enjoyable part of the job is that we always get gifts and also bonuses, it shows that they really value work and effort. They appreciate us.
Pros
they give us gifts, e.g on our birthdays we get a free cake and a drink
Cons
We work normal hours 7:30 to 17:30
Fun work place with strict but supportive management. Team work was excellent and co-operation of colleagues was above average. Long working hours was expected of the employees.
Pros
acceptional training provided
Cons
Promotion oportunities were very little