FHI 360
4,1 out of 5 stars.
FHI 360 Employee Review

Productive and professional workplace

10 October 2019
I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check with my supervisor and my weekly work place to see if there is any work that was supposed to have been done but is still unfinished.This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
1 April 2020
compliance and risk manager (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
very good company to work for and i encourage everybody to try working for this global giant. There are prospects of career growth and salary is not a limiting factor
5 January 2020
M & E officer (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Easy for person with self decipline and work alcoholic. Excellent work environment with relaxed supervision. I was working with communities SSR (NGOS) mentoring them on data management and M&E. Assist in developing and improving their M&E field to perform and report better.
3,0
9 September 2019
IT Officer (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Company that offers comprehensive benefits and a very competitive salary package that most find difficult to compete with and only few ever really beat.
  1. Productive and professional workplace