Fidelity Security Group

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews

South Africa67 reviews
3,0
1. Ensuring that all Security Officers meet contractual stipulated by the client.
2. Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security and the client
5,0
Work culture was fine the hardest part of the job was when I had to post night shift officers and day shift officers I enjoyed patrolling the site at night shift
Pros
Patrolling
Cons
Posting
2,0
Working at Fidelity can be very stressful in terms of work load and also financially
I have learnt and gained a lot from them but financially it's a struggle, I am only working for busfare. I can't even help at home with the money that I'm earning and it's discouraging at times but I'm grateful for the experience and knowledge they share with me because I have grown
5,0
I enjoyed working at fidelity but now am looking for are better job and I really need this job caz I wanna work hard for you team the company is are good company caz is paying workers in time and they help us to working in are good place
5,0
In fidelity I learnt many things like how to control striking mob,how to work on your own not being supervised and also how to use your company own firearm
5,0
I used to do site posting and make time sheets.any site was used to be covered all the time.we used to worked as team work and working with one visions.
4,0
It had good management and its skills changes now and then it goes with time.
I think most of its employees got more help to increase their knowledge and also gives even women's supervision job.
4,0
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
4,0
No reorganisation of more years in the company.rather.give new comers high position and supervise the one that have many years.struggling in the company..oainfull working place .
Pros
Pay even uniform
Cons
Long hour without pay
5,0
You start early, collecting your relevant documents and then the capturing start. When you finished your capturing, you go back and start checking tour own work, to make sure everything is correct.
Through this, you learn perfection and to be accurate - very important! You learn to work against time and have strenuous cut-offs weekly and monthly!

Management is very precise on what they require from you as a capturer which is understandable. And through this, you learn to be adaptable to your work environment. Strictness is required, and this is where management comes in. They keep you busy your whole shift!

The hardest part of your job is when on your last day of month end, the branches are not giving their cooperation or telephone lines are down or even SAP is offline! And that is the main reason that your work has to be up to date every minute, every hour and every day! Don't delay!

The most enjoyable part is that capturing is challenging! Not one day ends the same! Teamwork is important - working with the administrators and management, gives you challenges and that makes everyday interesting! Really loved it to work at Fidelity, learnt a lot, made me stronger!
- Working with different people
- Helping the opening and closing of banks

- Dealing with Technicians when they working on alarm systems

- Phoning SAPS and Dispatching Armed response vehicle to prevent crime and when we made an arrest

- Dealing with volume of calls especially in the morning and afternoon antransferring
5,0
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.
3,0
Fidelity is that company work hard to reached people need and loyalty and respond to ther client need.and to cooperate with there security and client
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Duty
5,0
I enjoy working at Fidelity Security Company,I get paid my salary on time,In my 12th month of being employed by Fidelity I get 3 salaries which is monthly salary, annual bonus and leave encashment,it's good to be at Fidelity.
5,0
Fidelity is a very nice company to work for, management is also very part of the everyday operations, gained a lot of experience at the company, also learned a lot working at Fidelity
5,0
Fidelity is a very demanding company with deadlines.
It is very fast paced.

You constantly have to think out of the box.

You are involved in all facets of Business.
4,0
While working for Fidelity I learned a great deal about responsibility and trust in a company. Staff members are all equal does not matter what role you are responsible for. How to work in a team is most important to get all work responsibilities done for the day. If you look after the company they will look after you. Disgretion is a key factor in the industry. Taking liability or owning up to your mistakes are appreciated rather than to hide the truth. You have proof yourself in your abilities to grow. They provide the nessecary knowlage to grow in the department. I recieved most of my work experiance and managerial training from Coin security - Protea Coin - Fidelity Security. In over all I enjoyed being part of the family, but the working hours while having a family to maintain is difficult.
Pros
Incentives were given for good work preformans
4,0
Having fun and more in fire Arms training, tooling to works about home problems. Helping officer with Transport.

Time to be with family, and having end yr party is to make certificate of employees of the yr.
Pros
Tym to lucnh
Cons
Good working tym, so the office can have tym with the are. Family.
4,0
Working in this company is good, it trains you to be always competitive, every month we write test about the work, that makes us to be always focus. As this National Key point we working at is dealing with fuels sometimes, especially when the fuel Price increases we handle too much pressure while working. It trains us to work as a team, if some employees are at some small training that takes maybe a week or two,the available employees must cover the shifts.
available employees covers for those
5,0
It is the company that I can rely on it because today I have experience from being up to being a manager.. They took me from zero to hero.. Well done fidelity.. I am who I am today because of you..
3,0
Good working condition. Learning lot of things. Goog management skills. Good team work. Working environment is poor. Very fun to work with students sometimes.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Security Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7