Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

Fidelity Boksburg

5,0
10 March 2020
I used to do site posting and make time sheets.any site was used to be covered all the time.we used to worked as team work and working with one visions.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
21 July 2020
Same location
security officer (Former Employee) - Kempton Park, Gauteng
Fidelity is a good company and i will learn more activities and how to work nightshift and working hours and I we learn how to work with them andfocus
Pros
Im not sure about the abbreviation
Cons
Not sure about the abbreviation
2,0
8 September 2020
security officer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Management does not care or the Company does not care for its employees. Lot of pay query, deductions of uniform that you didn't received. They need to improve management and pay overtime because Fidelity does not have overtime, only unauthorized time that is payed as normal hours.
Pros
never at Fidelity
Cons
Long hours and paid as unautorized time
3,0
1 August 2020
security officer,CIT cash in transport. (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
Be your self and work hard and they will see it, as are was one the person that did work for the company and did see growing up of the company and me, from bean security Office, assisting manager at 2010 wold cup,Bank Co ordination of FNB at fidelity, to CIT control and Box room, and ABSA codinate and SBV.and bean the exlent to work with all track safe opening and setting. And bean the
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours