Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

Fidelity is good Company

5,0
6 January 2020
I enjoy working at Fidelity Security Company,I get paid my salary on time,In my 12th month of being employed by Fidelity I get 3 salaries which is monthly salary, annual bonus and leave encashment,it's good to be at Fidelity.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
21 October 2016
Same role
security officer as supervisor (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I was happy to work under Dynamic flooring doing build in carboard,hang doors,laminated flooring and silling today i'm proud of my self as hand man ,they teach me to how to stand in life as man,i do private jobs now alone because of them. Under Orbis security solution i learn how to work with public in woodstock improvement district,work as controller doing lots of arrest traying to dicreas crime.
Pros
free lunch
2,0
8 September 2020
security officer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Management does not care or the Company does not care for its employees. Lot of pay query, deductions of uniform that you didn't received. They need to improve management and pay overtime because Fidelity does not have overtime, only unauthorized time that is payed as normal hours.
Pros
never at Fidelity
Cons
Long hours and paid as unautorized time
3,0
1 August 2020
security officer,CIT cash in transport. (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
Be your self and work hard and they will see it, as are was one the person that did work for the company and did see growing up of the company and me, from bean security Office, assisting manager at 2010 wold cup,Bank Co ordination of FNB at fidelity, to CIT control and Box room, and ABSA codinate and SBV.and bean the exlent to work with all track safe opening and setting. And bean the
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours