Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

I like challenging tasks

5,0
15 September 2016
I was working at the entrance and making show that only authorized people are entering. I leaned to communicate with various kind of people. Our managements were so very strict but helpful if you need their assistance. My co-worker was like brother to me.The hardest part of my job is there was no guard house at our post. The most enjoyable part is when we were working day shift.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
we had 1 hour lunch and we bring our own food
Cons
private security sector has long working hours in nature
3,0
30 July 2020
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
it was a challenging workplace because you had to be on you r feet and be able to meet daily requirement not only as a security guard but coordinating movements around the facility, dealing with difficult people, sometimes having to be in the center of conflict resolution, and everything had to be done systematically which is the company policy and party of my KPI's yet I persisted because of my interpersonal skills and dealing with people.
Cons
long hours plus night shifts
4,0
9 March 2020
Escort security officer (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It had good management and its skills changes now and then it goes with time. I think most of its employees got more help to increase their knowledge and also gives even women's supervision job.
5,0
11 February 2020
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.