Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

4,0
8 March 2020
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
30 July 2020
Same role
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
it was a challenging workplace because you had to be on you r feet and be able to meet daily requirement not only as a security guard but coordinating movements around the facility, dealing with difficult people, sometimes having to be in the center of conflict resolution, and everything had to be done systematically which is the company policy and party of my KPI's yet I persisted because of my interpersonal skills and dealing with people.
Cons
long hours plus night shifts
5,0
11 February 2020
Same role
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.
5,0
6 November 2019
Same location
Group Executive (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Fidelity is a very demanding company with deadlines. It is very fast paced. You constantly have to think out of the box. You are involved in all facets of Business.
  1. I saw and I did feel comfortable at my post at premises of the company all kind of people like race you do feel that hommies