Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

My experience as security guard

5,0
11 February 2020
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
30 July 2020
Same roleSame location
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
it was a challenging workplace because you had to be on you r feet and be able to meet daily requirement not only as a security guard but coordinating movements around the facility, dealing with difficult people, sometimes having to be in the center of conflict resolution, and everything had to be done systematically which is the company policy and party of my KPI's yet I persisted because of my interpersonal skills and dealing with people.
Cons
long hours plus night shifts
4,0
8 March 2020
Same role
security guard (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
4,0
9 March 2020
Same location
Escort security officer (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It had good management and its skills changes now and then it goes with time. I think most of its employees got more help to increase their knowledge and also gives even women's supervision job.
  1. My experience as security guard