Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

Productivity is key. We all were like a family. Great culture awareness

4,0
29 October 2019
While working for Fidelity I learned a great deal about responsibility and trust in a company. Staff members are all equal does not matter what role you are responsible for. How to work in a team is most important to get all work responsibilities done for the day. If you look after the company they will look after you. Disgretion is a key factor in the industry. Taking liability or owning up to your mistakes are appreciated rather than to hide the truth. You have proof yourself in your abilities to grow. They provide the nessecary knowlage to grow in the department. I recieved most of my work experiance and managerial training from Coin security - Protea Coin - Fidelity Security. In over all I enjoyed being part of the family, but the working hours while having a family to maintain is difficult.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Incentives were given for good work preformans
Cons
3,0
30 July 2020
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
it was a challenging workplace because you had to be on you r feet and be able to meet daily requirement not only as a security guard but coordinating movements around the facility, dealing with difficult people, sometimes having to be in the center of conflict resolution, and everything had to be done systematically which is the company policy and party of my KPI's yet I persisted because of my interpersonal skills and dealing with people.
Cons
long hours plus night shifts
4,0
9 March 2020
Escort security officer (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
It had good management and its skills changes now and then it goes with time. I think most of its employees got more help to increase their knowledge and also gives even women's supervision job.
5,0
11 February 2020
security guard (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.
  1. Productivity is key. We all were like a family. Great culture awareness