Fidelity Security Group
Fidelity Security Group Employee Review

Stressful

5,0
6 November 2019
Fidelity is a very demanding company with deadlines. It is very fast paced. You constantly have to think out of the box. You are involved in all facets of Business.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
4,0
8 March 2020
security guard (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
4,0
7 October 2019
Same location
National Key point Officer (Engen Refinery site) (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (Wentworth)
Working in this company is good, it trains you to be always competitive, every month we write test about the work, that makes us to be always focus. As this National Key point we working at is dealing with fuels sometimes, especially when the fuel Price increases we handle too much pressure while working. It trains us to work as a team, if some employees are at some small training that takes maybe a week or two,the available employees must cover the shifts. available employees covers for those
2,0
21 May 2019
National Contract Manager Guarding (Current Employee) - Durban
its a good company so to speak. I work with many different cultures. I have learned diversity and gained experience from dealing with Clients. the hardest part is that it is a Family business and not a corporate one. the easiest part for me is that I come from a military background and have a sense of urgency so I get things done with ease and asap.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
very long hours at times.