Fidelity Security Group

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
Fidelity is a very demanding company with deadlines. It is very fast paced. You constantly have to think out of the box. You are involved in all facets of Business.
Working in this company is good, it trains you to be always competitive, every month we write test about the work, that makes us to be always focus. As this National Key point we working at is dealing with fuels sometimes, especially when the fuel Price increases we handle too much pressure while working. It trains us to work as a team, if some employees are at some small training that takes maybe a week or two,the available employees must cover the shifts. available employees covers for those
its a good company so to speak. I work with many different cultures. I have learned diversity and gained experience from dealing with Clients. the hardest part is that it is a Family business and not a corporate one. the easiest part for me is that I come from a military background and have a sense of urgency so I get things done with ease and asap.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
very long hours at times.
~Well I find that a typical day at work has stress and is really busy but you need to manage yourself besides you subordinates. ~I learned how interact with different people from different walks of life and to keep calm and make an accurate evaluation of every situation before reacting and making the correct choice for myself, client and company. ~Management is always challenging and needs you to be fair and assertive at the same time. ~Workplace culture should always be open and a happy environment as far as possible. ~Hardest part of the job is when you know that the disciplinary action taken against a colleague will have very serious conditions like termination and there's nothing you can do to help as it is your job to take these actions. ~Most enjoyable part of the job is cracking an investigation or arresting a criminal or saving your company and or client huge amounts of money with your intelligent decisions and choices at work for different situations.
Pros
My pros are getting the job done and relaxing to a good meal and movie after work with family
Cons
Stress and fatigue with long hours at work